Today is just not going my way.
Mike is mad at the kids, so he's in a foul mood as it is. And on top of that, since I live here and spend so much time with the kids, I think he's just kinda lumped me in with the kids in his mind, so he's mad at me too.
I haven't done anything, and I'm really not worried, I'm just frustrated.
And, tomorrow we're leaving for AZ on a road trip. Just me, Mike, and the kids. I'm not really looking forward to 12 hours with them in an enclosed space.
So I'm spending today trying to get ready for the trip, and trying to figure out how to unclog a toilet when there are no plungers in the entire house.
I need to get out of this house ASAP.
Like I said, good days and bad days. Today falls in the last category.
Update: I just threw up. I am not a happy camper right now.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I dislike everything about this!!! hope things turn around
ReplyDelete~Aimee~