- At a local grocery store, Reid picks out a pack of gum for his sisters. While in the checkout lane, the lady at the counter asks him if he wants his pack now. He replies simply with: "No, that's not for me! It's for my girls."
- In the living room, Keira begins to make ringing noises. She runs and grabs the remote and puts it up to her ear. "Hello. Hahahaha, you're so funny! Oh, okay then. Byebye" She then turns to me and says, "It was the pink power-ranger. She was really busy though."
- I walk into the kitchen where I expect the kids to be eating dinner and I find them dancing in a circle, completely naked, singing a little tune of "We're a naked family!"
Oh, and after a long hard first day of work, my wonderful boss has offered to drive me into town to see a movie.

hahah I love it!! We used to love that show!! they never play it anymore :[... I just want to say that I love the idea of a blog! genuious! hope you love it. and you do have the best job!!!
ReplyDelete~Aimee